The Moss Mansion Museum is open with key changes in place to safeguard against the spread of COVID-19.
- We have moved our Admissions Desk to make room for social distancing. Enter through the basement and start your visit at the Admissions Desk, end at the Gift Shop or exit through the Kitchen on the first floor.
- Our volunteers and staff have adopted several practices to keep us all safe and comfortable.
- They are cleaning high-touch surfaces at least each hour.
- They are wearing masks to protect you. Currently Montanans, under direction of the Governor and state and local health authorities, are kindly asking everyone to wear a mask while indoors in public places.
- They are encouraging groups to be mindful of capacity for each room according to Phase 2 guidelines.
- We offer touch-free transactions at Admissions and in our gift shop.
- The Moss Mansion Museum encourages guests to do their part to help keep everyone safe and healthy by practicing the following:
- Exercise social distancing and remain at least six feet apart from museum volunteers and other guests during your visit.
- Wear a mask when indoors in public places.
- Wash your hands for 20 seconds and use alcohol-based hand sanitizer before and after touching your face or any shared surface.
- When coughing and sneezing, wear a mask and/or cover your mouth and nose with a flexed elbow or tissue – discard tissue immediately in a trash bin.
- Do not visit the Moss Mansion if you, anyone in your household, or anyone you may have been in contact with in the last 14 days are feeling ill.
- Avoid close contact with people who are or may be sick.
- Our self-guided tours and gift shop open at noon and close at 3:00 pm. Come spend the afternoon and explore the mansion.
Thank you for supporting the Moss Mansion – come make history with us!