How can we be together while we are apart? The staff at the Moss Mansion has been looking for answers to the question, and we’ve come up with a few.
We had some fun putting together some Spot the Differences puzzles. Watch our Facebook page for side-by-side photos from the museum and see if you can find things we changed from one to the other. We’ll post the pictures on Facebook and the answers here the next day. Follow our page to keep up – search Moss Mansion on Facebook.
- Spot the Differences
- Toy Shelf Key
sides: moved the sticker sheet at the top; moved the red necklaces on the leftTop: swapped the cat and dog; moved the yellow toyNext shelf down: moved the tiny llamas by the red basket; moved one black mouse that is VERY hard to seethird shelf down: moved the sign in the basketfourth shelf down: swapped out a puzzle for a set of boxed toys; moved the blue monster toyfifth shelf down: took the pens out of the right basketbottom: swapped a box with a snake for the basket with the squishy toys
- Conservatory Key
- switched the swan and large pot on the floor
- moved one black crane
- moved the other black crane
- moved the table and chair
- added 3 ferns (count each as one difference)
- moved the plant with pointy leaves at the left
- moved clay pots on left side
- Kitchen Differences
- Teapot and teacup switched with Sugar canister on table.
- Leprechaun added to table.
- Tall placard on shelf above stove swapped with tall placard on stovetop(2).
- Placard on shelf above stove moved to the right.
- Basket of eggs added to the left of the table.
- Hand soap removed from sink.
- Coffee percolator moved from top shelf in pantry closet.
- One chair added behind the table.
- Top door open on the stove (left).
- White kettle added on stovetop.
- Fruit basket placed on the front chair.
- White stool moved from pantry closet to table.
- Toy Shelf Key
- How well do you know the Moss? (Our docents and hosts sure do!)
- Boys’ Room
- Girls’ Room
- Grandparent’s Apartment
- Guest Room
- Billiard or Family Room
- Master Suite
We are also working on some other projects for kids like coloring pages, Build It projects, and other creativity challenges. We’ll post projects and challenges on our Facebook page, and with your permission we’ll post the results here on our website.
So stay tuned for more, and be kind to one another! We’ll see you all again soon.