#HauntedMoss UPDATE 10/19/20
We are turning our schedule upside down to bring you a safe Halloween season worthy of 2020!
- For a limited time we will offer self-guided tours on Sundays from noon to 3pm and Thursdays from 7pm to 9pm. No reservations necessary for tours.
- Book events ONLINE (use link below). Walk-ups for the Haunted Labyrinth and Horror Theater will be asked to step away from the gate to book from a personal device or to book by phone on the next business day.
- To book with cash or over the phone with a credit card, call 256-5100 and leave a message for our staff. Our museum is open for drop-in business Sundays from noon to 3pm and Thursdays from 4pm to 9pm. All other days staff is available on an as-needed basis.
- In our efforts to be open at all for Halloween fun, we have accepted the challenge of responding to the pandemic conditions. Your cooperation and understanding is appreciated! We want the traditional carnival atmosphere as much as anyone, but this year it is important that we spread out, eliminate the waiting lines, and mask up. We have done our part to keep the creepy and resist the COVID – spread the word, plan ahead and join in the fun!
- WEATHER ALERT: Due to the very unfavorable forecast for October 22, 23 and 24, the Haunted Maze for Kids and the Haunted Labyrinth is canceled for those dates and times only. Please check your email for options if you have a booking on those dates.
We have also created a SCARE LEVEL rating for our events so you can see what is kid-style Halloween and what is downright scary…